For our emergency repair procedures please see below this form.
Emergency Repair Procedures
Please see below for what to do if an emergency repair is required. The following is an excerpt from the OFT NSW regarding what constitutes an emergency repair:
The law distinguishes between urgent (emergency) repairs and those which are not so urgent. Urgent repairs are:
- – a burst water service or a serious water service leak
- – a blocked or broken toilet
- – a serious roof leak
- – a gas leak
- – a dangerous electrical fault
- – flooding or serious flood damage
- – serious storm or fire damage
- – a failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises
- – a failure or breakdown of the hot water service
- – a failure or breakdown of the stove or oven
- – a failure or breakdown of a heater or air-conditioner
- – a fault or damage which makes the premises unsafe or insecure.