Kitson Property holds its property management responsibilities in high regard so as to ensure maximum investment performance.
Our property management department is supported by a very professional sales team that has the same commitment.
We strive to provide a superior standard of service across all facets of property management by;
- Maintaining a strong relationship with you
- Exceeding your expectations
- Demonstrating that we genuinely care
- Guaranteeing that we do what we say we will
Our Service aims
- To maintain your property to a high standard
- To maximise your income by undertaking regular rent reviews
- To minimise vacancy periods by advertising prior to the vacating date
- To provide a competitive rate with our fee structure
- To enforce strict rental arrears management
- To offer convenient rent payment options for your tenant
- To provide thorough screening of prospective tenants
- To provide a comprehensive condition report supported by digital photography at the commencement of the tenancy
- To undertake regular routine inspections and to provide you with a detailed report
- To provide an electronic funds transfer of your proceeds at your convenience
- We strive to provide you with the highest calibre tenants for your property. All prospective tenants will be personally escorted through the property by our property manager. We never give out keys to vacant homes for the purposes of a prospective tenant inspection.
- All tenants are required to complete a detailed tenancy application form outlining their previous rental history and their income to be able to justify the affordability of the property for their situation.
- As part of our thorough screening process all information provided by the tenant is verified and the final choice to either accept or decline an application is always completely up to you.
- Tenancy applications will be processed and the outcome communicated to you within one working day of receipt. Prior to a new tenant taking possession of the property, we will conduct a thorough ingoing inspection and document the condition of the property in a condition report. This report outlines the cleanliness of the property, inventory and any defects or imperfections.
- Digital photos accompany the report so that there can be no confusion as to the state of the property at commencement of the tenancy. This report is then relied upon at the expiration of the tenancy.